The University of New Haven in the United States is offering a range of Scholarships for any student applying for admission to an undergraduate program at the university. The University of New Haven scholarships are for both international students and United States citizens.
The University of new heaven by default considers all its students for scholarships once their applications to study in the school are approved and granted. There is a various range of scholarships available on offer. By applying to the University of New Haven, you are automatically considered for an academic scholarship in the University and no additional application is necessary.
Eligibility and Criteria For University Of New Heaven Scholarship For International Students
- To be considered for the University of New Haven scholarships, all you need to do is to apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- The award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.
- The scholarships are partial merit scholarships and the student must have met our English language proficiency requirement.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in various fields.
Place of study
At the University of New Haven in the USA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Master Mind Scholarship of Government of Flanders
University of New Haven Scholarships For International Students And Their Values
The following scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the University of New Haven and, unless otherwise noted, require no special application. Students who qualify for these scholarships will be notified by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the time of their acceptance to the University.
Scholarships For First-Time Students
- Presidential Scholarship • $21,000 – $26,000
- Distinguished Scholar Awards • $15,000 – $20,000
- Charger Award • $10,000 – $14,000
Available Scholarship For Transfer Student
Available For All Students
How To Apply For University Of New Haven Scholarships
There is no special application required for this scholarships. All you need is to apply for undergraduate studies in the University and be accepted.