The Grand Canyon Law Group is the provider of the equal justice scholarship program. They are calling for applications for the Equal Justice Scholarship for any student attending high school or college in the United States. International students are welcome to apply. The equal justice scholarship is an essay basis scholarship program.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Canadian Scholarships For International Students – Apply HereCanadian Scholarships For International Students
Description Of The Scholarship
As a team of criminal defence attorneys, Grand Canyon Law Group knows the importance of treating people with respect regardless of their actions. We have dedicated our practice to helping individuals get the representation they deserve and understand the importance of consequences. This year we are proud to announce that we will be holding the Equal Justice Scholarship for individuals who wish to further their education.
Levels and Areas of Studies Covered
High school senior, college, or graduate level in any field.
Place Of Study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Value of The Scholarship
The winner will be granted $1, 000.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The scholarship is open to International Students studying at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
Who can apply for This Scholarship?
International students and US citizens who meet the eligibility criteria above can apply for the equal justice scholarship.
Scholarship Application Instruction
- The candidate must submit an 800-word essay response to the prompt: What issues within the criminal justice system do you believe need to be addressed? Why? What is a practical solution to these problems?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic as well as current contact information.s?
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Application Submission Deadline
May 31, every year.
How To Apply For This Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must email their full applications (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to email@example.com on or before May 31. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered. The applications should be sent with the subject line “Grand Canyon Law Group | Equal Justice Scholarship (year) Application”.